The Company under the name Amussa welcomes you to its Website. Here you can be informed about our products as well as place your online order remotely.
These terms of operation and use of the website are fully compatible with applicable European and Greek law. The user who visits this website acknowledges that he has received full knowledge of these terms, accepts them explicitly and unconditionally and undertakes to comply with them.
In the context of compliance with article 4 of p.d. 131/2003, the Company informs you about the following:
Headquarters: Akadimias 69,Athens, Greece
Zip Code: 10 678
GENERAL COMMERCIAL REGISTRY: 161255703000
Phone: 697 750 2234
Εmail: [email protected]
- Users can freely navigate the Website. Only legally competent (adults), according to Greek Law, Users have the opportunity to order and purchase products (“Service”). In case of an order from a legally incapable (minor) person, the Company reserves the right to execute it by the person exercising custody or supervision.
- The products sold through the Website are intended exclusively for purchase by users and not for resale. In case of violation of the above term, the user is obliged to compensate the Company for any damage suffered as a result of its unconventional behavior.
- At various points of the site you are given the opportunity to become a member, by filling in your e-mail in the relevant fields. In this way you become a subscriber to the newsletters as you are the first to be informed about our offers.
- In case you want to delete your e-mail from the list of newsletter recipients, all you have to do is click on the corresponding link at the bottom of the corresponding message.
- The insignia and trademarks posted on the website are the property of the company. The company reserves the right to take civil, administrative, criminal and legal actions against any violator of the relevant terms.
- All texts, photographs, drawings, commercial and financial data, programs, designs of other products as well as the logo (layout) of Amussa are the property of the company and are protected by the relevant provisions of Greek law, European and applicable international conventions on intellectual property.
- Based on the above, the total or partial copying, distribution, transfer, processing, processing, storage, reproduction, republishing, modification and any related action on the above data, without any explicit prior written consent of the company is expressly prohibited.
- Otherwise, the above actions may constitute an infringement of the intellectual property rights of the company, which reserves the right to claim any positive and negative damage caused to it in accordance with the provisions of applicable law.
- Cookies are small files that a website or service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through a web browser. If user access is granted, the files entitle the sites or service providers to recognize the browser and to record and remember certain information.
- In case you want to contact the customer service department please fill in the special contact form or send us an e-mail at [email protected]
- If you do not receive an immediate response to your request (within 24 hours, excluding weekends) or you feel that your issue needs immediate service, you can then contact us by phone at +30 2251 020509 except Sundays and holidays.
- In case you have any complaints about the processing of your order or for any other reason related to our online store, do not hesitate to contact us, either by phone or by sending an e-mail to [email protected]
- The Company reserves the right to modify these terms at any time, which will be announced on the Website within a reasonable time. In any case, the terms that are posted on the date of the order will apply to the user.
- The Company also reserves the right to terminate at any time and without notice part or all of the services provided by the Website.
- The non-exercise of any of the rights of the Company deriving from these terms does not imply in any case a waiver of them.
Applicable Law – Jurisdiction
- Greek law applies to this contract, while the Courts of Mytilene are competent for any dispute that may arise. Alternatively, the out-of-court settlement is proposed through the European Alternative Dispute Resolution Body, by clicking here.
Changes to the General Terms
- In the event of a change in the general terms, we will post these changes on this page.